Tuesday, April 6, 2010

who's got dice?


I consider myself a novice in the world of blogging, and as you can see, learning as I go.  We have learned to keep the posts under 500 words, put up more pictures, use bullets and lists as much as possible, etc...

Lately the feedback from everyone has been put more of myself out there.  More?  Really, more?  I felt like I was putting so much of myself out there already.  Huh, how!?  Okay.  Okay...  okay...  I'll try it. It's not easy, throwing my raw thoughts onto the big world wide web for anyone out there to read.  I even thought about starting a new blog or pretending we have a guest blogger ...  obviously, we've gone with plan A - Arry writing it as herself and putting it out there.  Nervous.

I will commit to 10 posts with real stories about what's going on - not just the things that are going on in my head - but real life stories.  If I stray from my usual themes of love and relationships, forgive me.  Whatever the case may be, I will do my best.  (I'm feeling really nervous... so please, leave comments.  You don't have to agree or support, only leave your true thoughts.  It makes this blogging adventure more fun for me.).  Will have to think of a funny title to go along with it.

I'll start tomorrow...  this is my post for today.

Night night,
Arry

2 comments:

  1. I commend you on your willingness to share your thoughts,life,and experiences through blogging. It is not easy for sure. But I'd like to share from my experiences that writing a blog entry does not have to be rehearsed. It is quite the opposite from writing a news article where the recommended process is to write and rewrite. For the most part,blogs entries are a snap shot of your thoughts at that moment in time. It doesn't have to be perfect but if perfection is an issue, perfection will shine through by the realness of the post. Raw thoughts written in a blog become the most interesting blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Andy for your supportive words. :) I'll keep trying - actually, it's kinda therapeutic too (good thing).

    ReplyDelete