Monday, February 8, 2010

you get what you deserve

The strongest single factor that affects your life's outcome is self-esteem: believing in yourself, believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it. ... believing you are worth every bit of it. (HELLS YEA!)

Yes, you get what you deserve. You get what you put into "it" - and how you deal with the challenges that come along life's way - that's character.

Here's me. 24 hours or so after my last post last night. It's ok to fall, I felt safe to do that. It's ok to not to fall, I feel safe today. Mochi got my back. Katya's got my back. Mina's got my back. Roy's got my back. Randy's got my back. That list could go on and on - and I feel very blessed to be surrounded with the people I consider to have hearts of gold. Know who's truly on your team.

People with hearts of gold. Strength of character. Honorable. Respectable. Respectful.
Tonight, you inspire me. Inspire me to shake it off and march on forward.

Bring it!

~Arry

No comments:

Post a Comment