Sunday, February 7, 2010

update: i made yelp elite last week!

I'm sorry, so sorry, I was going to give you an update earlier. If you follow me on Twitter (@ArryinSeattle), you know already.

I made Yelp Elite! http://arry.yelp.com

Let me share with you the funny and quirky beginning to the Yelp Elite invitation:

"You clearly rock! Because those fingers of yours have been on a real roll with all of the super detailed, funny, tip givin' and informative reviews you've been writing lately! Seriously, your reviews have been some of the best we've read from the Seattle area and that's why we come to your inbox today, to make ya an offer ya can't refuse. Well we guess you can, but where's the fun in that!?! So here goes...
We'd officially like to invite you to join the Yelp Seattle Elite Squad!

*insert crowd roar here*

And then, the beginning to my Yelp Elite acceptance letter:

WELL LOOK AT YOU LUCKY LOO!

You are now part of the official Seattle Yelp Elite squad! You can go ahead and take a moment if you need to as we know this is probably one of THE best days of your life! ;)

~*~*~

Clearly an excited and quirky group I belong to now. I now have one of those little red boxes that say "Elite '10" in my yelp profile. Yippee. I'll report back to you when I learn more. Thanks again to my Yelp mentors Eugene and Henry for introducing me to this interesting world. Let's see if I stick with it.

~Arry

No comments:

Post a Comment