Sunday, May 2, 2010

which one are you?


So which one are you?  I find that in general, most people fall into one of these four categories (Pardonez moi... I'm a big "J" as an ENTJ - things need to be put into buckets.) 

I: Don't Care + Unaware = dangerous, living in their own world of bubbles and themselves.  I have trouble taking them seriously.  Another name for these folks is "waste of space".  Stop breathing my air.

II: Care + Unaware = well intentioned with terrible (or less than good) execution.  You can't help but love them.  Endearing.

III: Care + Aware = empathetic to the world around them and moved to do something to add value.  Big hearts.  Doing something about it (it can be the problem, a project, challenge, life, whatever it is).

IV: Don't Care + Aware = pure selfish.  Will cut you off on the road, keep you waiting when your appointment was half an hour ago, the world revolves around them.  Ego issues.  I don't think we can be friends.

~Arry

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you wrote 'Stop breathing MY air' clearly shows that you fall into category IV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly you fall into the "J" and are in the judgmental category, too... I almost want to say you fall into the "I" category cuz you took it so personally --> but since you took the time to write, you don't.

    You're definitely taking it personally for some reason - I'm wondering why. How about there are some situations where that makes sense --> i.e. person who threw their pizza crust and paper plate out the window in front of me while driving on the highway? At least I own my words and am putting it out there.

    You... you're anonymous. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete