Tuesday, May 11, 2010

[5] a lack of color


I am a ball of stress lately - and I'm probably not my best when under this much stress.  Taking a time out to calm and collect myself; tune into who I am again; ... slow down.  [Actually, side story - my younger brother stepped in tonight and asked me, "how are you feeling"?  -- This is a good question to ask your loved one every once awhile, we women appreciate it.  He listened and then he went into the manly problem solving mode - and then he went into the manly protector mode - ... and then he came back to me and gave me his honest thoughts.  He calmed me down.  I'm quite impressed - my little brother is acting like my big brother.]

Anyways - perspective.  When things get out of control - take a time out.  Thought this song was a nice one to listen to... so I thought I'd share it with you.

Good night,
Arry

No comments:

Post a Comment