Monday, March 1, 2010

unconditional love, it's a warm fuzzy thing & totally worth it


Seriously... when I got Mochi (on the right) back in July 2005, I had no idea how much this bundle of fuzz would change my life. She shed, she cried, she needed to be walked every two hours, she was afraid of heights, she's always been a super picky eater, she snores, she lets out some majorly stinky farts, ... she chewed up my favorite pair of blue glasses, a pair of beaded heels, my antique sofa (which I got re-upholstered by hand), ... we've had nights in the emergency room to boot where I was worried sick.

This fuzzy baby of mine is like a daughter. She crept into my heart and changed the way I understand life and love forever. Dust, hairballs, mess... whatever. Mud in the car from her muddy paws after playing outside in the park... it's ok. Come home to a bundle of joy and happiness that loves you unconditionally... it means the world to me. I love to see her smile and wag her tail. She even does a booty shake when she's super excited.

She doesn't care if I'm having a bad hair day, if I smell of stress and work, if I'm feeling fat, or if I am cranky because I hadn't eaten all day. She loves me for me. Shouldn't all love be like that? I want love like that with my future husband. Playful love. Accepting. Understanding. Loyal.

~Arry

No comments:

Post a Comment