Wednesday, March 24, 2010

a quick hello from new york city


A quick hello from the Big Apple, New York City.  Mina and I have escaped to catch up on Broadway musicals, eat fabulous meals, hang out with our beloved family and friends - and bond over our next steps together on our journey together with MAG and All Things Wishful.

On a side note - tonight, we had an awesome awesome awesome dinner today at Babbo in the village.  So delicious.  Octopus, lamb tongue, wild boar ragu, beef cheeks, asparagus with duck egg, ... Yes, I am going to write a happy Yelp review on it when I get a chance.  No doubt.  We got to catch up with our dear friend Matias to boot.  I'm still so full (5 hours later)... I can't lay down to sleep!

So... expect some news coming up in the next week... and more in the next couple of months... oh boy oh boy, there's more coming your way!!!  My goodness, I really heart my bff Mina.  It's crazy how we met (see first blog post)...  things really do happen for a reason.  I'm feeling very blessed and thankful.

Good night,
~Arry

No comments:

Post a Comment