Saturday, March 12, 2011

the rules are changing for women (and men)



I'm a sucker for TED.  As I've gotten older, I also prefer the company of women for friends.  In my career, most of my colleagues have been men - recently as I have had the opportunity to venture out on my own (until this past week), I've had the opportunity to choose women to be my clients and colleagues.  Here's a summary of my thoughts from my past 5 years:

The rules for women (and men) are changing:
Liza touches some interesting points.  Back in the day, say children born in the 1960s and earlier, life was different.  Boys became men by having muscles, working on cars, and being protectors and providers...  Girls became women by wearing pink and dresses, taking home economics, and learning to bake and the art of being sweet and soft.  Now - it's different.  Click here to read the rest of the article.

~Arry

No comments:

Post a Comment