Sunday, September 12, 2010

[7] my cocoon


MY COCOON: I have gone through and am currently still going through quite a bit of change in my life.  I'm questioning who, what, when, where, why, and how ...  what am I willing to do, how far am I willing to go, at what expense/investment, and for what result?  Right now, it feels like I am nearing the closing finale to my 4 year stay in my cocoon - and I am doing the final revision putting on the finishing touches to me.  I am refining and working to fine tune the person I am.  Post cocoon?  I will come out knowing and liking the person I am, or rather, pretty darn close to whatever that answer is at the end.  It's probably always going to be a work in progress...  Read rest of the story here.

~Arry 
P.S. I've started a new site (www.arryinseattle.com) where all my posts will be going.  I will selectively post some of them here as well in the meantime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment