Tuesday, November 24, 2009

where oh where is arry?

Here I am! I've been hearing a lot of feedback these past few months about my lack of writing on the blog... and I am going to make a real concerted effort to do so going forward. Yes, hold me accountable to that.

What’s been on my mind lately, other than our start-up venture and my day job? While I tend to be the bubblier one that likes to skip along the sidewalk while singing love songs to my fuzzy baby, Mochi, I also have a very serious side – maybe even a little dark too. Lately (and by lately, I mean in the past couple of years), I've been obsessed with the world of relationships, of men and women – and as a result, I’ve come up with a lot of Confucius-like sayings. Friends have been calling me the fortune cookie. I'll share some of those as well, along with my rants and thoughts on how or why I think the way I do.

In the meantime - our site is almost ready to go!! We've got working pages, buttons that click, registration pages that create accounts, administration pages to manage our business, it's quite exciting!!! Keep your eyes peeled, ears open, and hearts pitter-pattering for us as we approach our soft launch. We think that our product is awesome – a site designed by women – for women.

Hugs,
Arry

No comments:

Post a Comment